Sunday 5 February 2012

I am back totally New!

This is my first post and as I am a random writer. It would be as random as possible. I am happy I can blog again. I used to blog before but with my name and real life identity. It wasn't good as I could not totally express myself. I kept wondering if people read more meaning into what I posted and I always found myself editing everything over and over again.

What's more, everyone knew me and my ex and all and my life was invaded, nobody's fault but mine. That wont happen again!!

This is a blog on my random everyday life. Each day brings new blessings, and each day brings new challenges and I would be happy to share all the way... afterall I'm a talkaholic (wink)

I'm also always very busy, always forming activity lol....


Anyway welcome to my blog!!

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment