Monday 27 February 2012

This too will Pass....

My first heartbreak was really painful. What made it more painful was the fact that we were in love and things were working out well. Our genotype was the stumbling block to the relationship.

We weren't compatible in that area and so there was no future to the relationship. We had a beautiful relationship while it lasted, we fought, argued, made up well. It lasted three years and we were never tired of each other.

I had to be the stronger one, he was not ready to let go neither was I but I had to pull out. It was painful, really painful... The days he would call and I won't pick because I knew I wouldn't be strong enough to say no to seeing him...the days he would call me at nite and rant.....the days he would call and say 'ur d first I'm telling!! I just got promoted...

We shared the good, bad and the ugly..I have always appreciated dating older guys. My friends know I don't speak like a 23yr old...I act older than my age and as such my boyfriend was about 30 then.. We broke up and it was painful.. He still calls to tell me the ups and downs and I appreciate that friendship with all my heart..

The second relationship was not a rebound! It took me seven months and I cautiously went into another with a church worker.. He was in delta state for a while so we conversed more on the phone but I knew something was missing...

There was no physical attraction... I thought this was good cos I was certain I wasn't going to commit fornication (crazy I know but that's how I felt) we couldn't even kiss, I guess we were both bad kissers lool

This continued till I changed jobs and met my colleague.. Do I bless d day I met him or curse it...  In two weeks I broke up with my boyfriend...that was a relief thou cos we were never on d same level spiritually: he felt I was loud and he wanted me to stop wearing jeans (dat was totally ridiculous and I gladly pointed that out to him)

With my new colleague, I did the unthinkable...go figure... Ever since then, things went on a downward spiral.. Its february and he's not picking my calls... I refuse to cry...this too will pass away

No comments:

Post a Comment